Guidance Counselor: Tammy Lothrop
Now is a great time to learn more about the financial aid process and how to afford higher education.
Earning a degree or certificate is an important financial and personal investment. But many students and families wonder how to pay for education after high school. FAME is here to help! We provide free information to help you prepare to apply for financial aid and make a plan to pay for education after high school.
During a Financial Aid Information session, you'll learn more about:
- The financial aid process and filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Strategies to make higher education more affordable
- Types of financial aid and tools for comparing financial aid offers
- How the financial challenges resulting from COVID-19 impact the financial aid process
- Additionally, you’ll be able to ask questions in the chat!
Please join FAME for one of our Virtual Financial Aid Information sessions:
Wednesday, May 12 at 6:00 PM and Monday, May 24 at 6:00 PM
You will receive a confirmation with the Zoom link once registered. You can join your session via your computer, Zoom app (which you’ll need to download), or by calling in via telephone.
These sessions will be hosted by members of FAME's College Access team.